Politeknik Kuching Sarawak - Google Blog Search

Politeknik Kuching Sarawak - Google Blog Search


A Design of Database System for STEP (AP203) Data from <b>...</b>

Posted: 19 Feb 2014 07:37 AM PST

A Design of Database System for STEP (AP203) Data from EXPRESS ENTITIES

Posted: 17 Oct 2013 05:00 PM PDT

Yusri Yusuf.; Chen, Weng Keong.

Description:

This paper was presented during the 2nd International Conference on Engineering Technology (ICET 2013), 12 to 13 December 2013 at Bali, Indonesia.

Istiadat Konvokesyen <b>Politeknik Kuching</b> Ke-21 - sketch book ,an <b>...</b>

Posted: 16 Feb 2014 05:36 PM PST

Assalamualaikum & Haluu

ok guys,let me share u some photos at my Diploma Convocation day ..
FYI u olls,
because this is my first convocation,so its look like sedikit sakai & jakun.haha..if dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki,InsyaAllah me akan futher study to the next level.


My Convocation ceremony was held on Monday, July 1st 2013 at Pullman Hotel,Kuching Sarawak. .
The ceremony was divided into 2 sessions which is Monday and Tuesday..because there were 1000+ graduates . My course (Diploma in Accountancy) was among the 1st session . While waiting, of course we had to snap some pictures right ..

.

so,


before enter the hotel room with my classmate.I love them.muahh!

Myra & Myra

Same name but different person.

hhih

This si Khuzimah and Katania..

and this is my roommate,my classmate,my bathmate,my laughmate,sadmate and many more mate.hahaha..


with my mom & dad ;)
En.Radzuan & Pn.Aspalila
 

The gabra,nervous dup dap dup dap and happy face.hihih

lucky me because i didn't fell on stage because of that  feeling..

HAHAAH

 I'd like to say I'm grateful to everything I have. A big THANK YOU to mom & dad, for supporting me throughout my 3 years in Kuching.

I love sharing about my day..

be it happy or sad or weird

That's all!

With Love,Muah!muahh!muahh!
myra

0 Comment for "Politeknik Kuching Sarawak - Google Blog Search"